[Libreoffice] [GSOC][patch] Multiline inputbar

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Tue Aug 23 09:01:25 PDT 2011

Hi Anurag,

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 20:25 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello Kohei,
>
> This is a fix to some of the things you mentioned in last patch.
> Setting the paper size inside the Resize() of ScMultiTextWnd solves
> two issues
>
> 1: Prevents premature wrapping which was happening before.
> 2: The paperSize is recalculated as per the window size.

Thanks for your patch.  Before I apply your patch, could you confirm
that your patch is submitted under LGPLv3+/MPL 1.1 licenses?  Actually,
confirming that for all your previous patches would be great.  I
should've asked that before, but I forgot. :-P

Thanks a lot,

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kohei.yoshida at suse.com>