[Libreoffice] Build failing in tail_build module

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:17:43 PDT 2011

On 23/08/2011 20:57, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi Swagat,
>
> swagat sharma wrote (23-08-11 20:36)
>
>> I did as the output suggested but still landed up at the same place.
>
> Might have something to do with the version of    make 3.81    in
> combination with    with-num-cpus   larger then 1
I can confirm this as it has failed in tail build for me as well

the following is partial out put of the issue

/bin/bash: line 1:  5279 Segmentation fault      make -s -r -j2
dmake:  Error code 139, while making 'all'

version i have on Ubuntu lucid 10.04 is make 3.81

not sure if that is useful for anything