[Libreoffice] A great chance for your printing business

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply at google.com
Wed Aug 24 07:22:28 PDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Enjoy a good day!

This is Amily from Philip Cheng Printing Co. Ltd. We are now launching a
new marketing campaign; some of our printing service are special offered.
What's more, we can give you the best price for the printing service that
you are seeking for.

Could you please tell me the specifications of the item that you want to
print recently, then we can offer you the most competitive quotation.

Sincerely hope we can establish friendship as well as trading relations in
the near future! Feel free to contact us by admin at printingcote.com if you
have any questions. Thank you.

Best regards,
Amily