[Libreoffice] Questions about Easyhack 37007 Add Math symbol "There does not exist"

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 25 14:14:45 PDT 2011

To compare stix and Opensymbol, I tried to follow the advice of Caolan (hope
I well understood what he imagined) I've attached a zip with 2 pdf files in
it.
These 2 pdf files have been generated with Abiword (for not having LO stuff
which interfere since I've got the Debian testing version + dev version) on
Debian testing.
I used  otf-stix version 1.0.0-1 and ttf-opensymbol Source: libreoffice
(1:3.3.3-4), Version: 2:2.4.3+LibO3.3.3-4.

Metrics seem different but perhaps I'm wrong or perhaps I should have done
the test in another way.

What do you think about all these ?

Julien.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3285090/compare_fonts.zip