[Libreoffice] Build breaks in instsetoo_native because of missing file xsec_xmlsec.dll

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 04:09:45 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 12:56 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> still no build :(
>
> Now it breaks in instsetoo_native because the file xsec_xmlsec.dll is
> missing. The file xsec-fw.dll, xmlsecurity.dll, and xmlsecen_US.res are
> in solver, but xsec_xmlsec.dll is missing.
>
>   --disable-build-mozilla \
>   --disable-nss-module \

I suspect there may be a mismatch between the ifdefs of
scp2/source/ooo/file_library_ooo.scp and the xsec_xmlsec.dll line there
and the other one in xmlsecurity/Module_xmlsecurity.mk

Probably scp2 needs an extra ifdef for NSS_MODULE_FOO to not include
xsec_xmlsec.dll or xsec_xmlsec.dll can actually be built under windows
without nss and the .mk there needs tweaking.

C.