[Libreoffice] [review] missing migrationoo3 component, fdo#37195

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Aug 26 07:12:28 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 13:17 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> proposing cherry-picking of
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5e4c9fb9bbf12b40afbefb30e8d71d6e046b5bd0
> back to 3-4. We bundle migrationoo3 into our install sets, but it's not
> registered.

	Heh :-) it may indeed be related. I recall digging into some nasty
grief in this area last time I looked, and (I thought) enabling the
migrationoo3 thing - AFAIR it has not been enabled in the past; are we
happy that it does the right thing ?

	If so - I'm happy to ack the patch for 3.4 - but I'd prefer to enabling
that chunk of (untested?) code in master for a while first (?)

	ATB,

		Michael.