[Libreoffice] unusedcode.easy and debug build

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:04:53 PDT 2011

Hello Caolan, all,

I just had some problems with my debug build in ucb and discovered that at
least one method only needed in a debug build has been removed. It seems it
was mentionend on unusedcode.easy, so my question is how we should deal with
these cases.

In this special case I removed the call for now, but I'm not quite sure if
this is really what we want to do. Just adding it again won't help because
it will be removed next time again.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=888a4519c30bed7ca9896f367d5d48fae96bae2d

Can someone who understands ucb better than me decide if we should add this
call again?

Regards,
Markus