[Libreoffice] Build break in module basic

Eike Rathke ooo at erack.de
Sat Aug 27 14:54:14 PDT 2011

Hi Regina,

On Saturday, 2011-08-27 15:55:37 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

> The build breakers are all solved now. But build time is again about
> 18 hours. And I had been down to 5 hours for OOo. So a make-solution
> is absolutely necessary.

Whoops.. is your $HOME directory on a different volume than the
/cygwin/c/usr/bin files, where the original make should reside?

Other than that, it might be that the cygwin make was compiled with
different compiler options for optimization, but that's just guessing.

Maybe some cygwin expert could help out.

  Eike