[Libreoffice] few queastions about building sal

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 01:52:29 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 23:57 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> 4. This is not problem for me, but in sal/inc/sal/cppunit.h I have
> seen typo: LibreOfficeProtect*e*r. So, it is unused,
>     and I'm just wondering where and how it should be used ? It is
> something new ?

Fixed now.

I tweaked some existing stuff so that I could bubble the idea of being
able to catch uno::Exceptions by cppunit further up the unit-testing
framework so that there was more meaningful error messages in the unit
tests, e.g. so that we get "uri empty in /path/to/foo.rdb" as an error
message instead of "test failed, crash". Got a little confused somewhere
along the line and ended up with a duplicate misspelt class.

C.