[Libreoffice] vbaevents*.uno.so and libvbaswobj*uno.so location

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Tue Aug 30 08:19:39 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 05:07:33PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Caolan or Noel has recently suggested me to move vbaobj.uno.so into the
> Calc package because it links against libsc and is needed only by Calc.

Did that for a long time.

Until this:

> I have just seen the following note at
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=620100:

Wrong URL?

> --- cut ---
> Changes:
>  libreoffice (1:3.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
> [...]
> - stop moving vbaevents*.uno.so to -calc. Move libvbaswobj*uno.so
>        to -writer
> --- cut ---
>
> I am a bit curious about these changes. Are they needed to fix
> dependencies or do they avoid a functionality problems?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2011/06/msg00024.html.
And then my reply at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2011/06/msg00025.html

vbaevents lost its libsc link so it can go to -core and that would help
the poster.

and lib*sw*vbjaobj sounds like writer suff, afair it wven linked to
something sw'ish.

Grüße/Regards,

René