[Libreoffice] Base form

Richard Seidemann seidedick at charter.net
Tue Aug 30 16:26:07 PDT 2011

Just a line to let someone know that in version 3.4 rc2 that when I create a
form and select a color, it comes back as white.  Not a major problem, and
it could be me, as i do not use a base program often.

Another suggestion would be to allow a field to be inserted in the middle of
a base file, rather than at the end.  I had to recreate the table several
times, due to missing a field and not being able to put it in where I wanted
it.

Dick

Richard Seidemann

  _____