[Libreoffice] IDL @since build error if not OOo

Laurent Godard oooconv at free.fr
Wed Aug 31 03:54:52 PDT 2011

Hi all

tring to a add a new property to calc document, i had to append it to an
idl file (offapi/com/sun/star/sheet/SpreadsheetDocumentSettings.idl)

one can read for example

    /** specifies whether the automatic adjustment of the row height is
        enabled.

        @since OOo 3.0
     */
    [optional, property] boolean IsAdjustHeightEnabled;

i modified the @since, putting LO 3.5 and end with a build error,
complaining that

"Version information in @since tag has incorrect format.\n"
0]\"."

this is in
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/autodoc/source/parser_i/idoc/docu_pe2.cxx
so my question is

do we care about that ? (ie. specifying LO in the @since)
i think we should to make things clear to api users

the second question is about solving that :

this comes from the test
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/autodoc/source/parser_i/idoc/docu_pe2.cxx#517

performed at
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/autodoc/source/parser_i/idoc/docu_pe2.cxx#616

so, what should i do to be the cleanest and keep consystency over time ?

- drop the test ?
- modify the String to also take care about "LO" and "LibreOffice" ?

I can propose a patch as soon as there is an agreement on the
modification to do

Thanks

Laurent