[Libreoffice] Unknown property "NumberingLevel"

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 31 14:21:10 PDT 2011

Hello,

I took some time to take a look and here is what I found :
When I add "SVX_UNOEDIT_OUTLINER_PROPERTIES" in sd/source/core/stlsheet.cxx
, I hadn't noticed this line :
static SvxItemPropertySet aPropSet( aFullPropertyMap_Impl,
SdrObject::GetGlobalDrawObjectItemPool() );

So the array of SfxItemPropertyMapEntry is bound with the return of
SdrObject::GetGlobalDrawObjectItemPool().
Ok i go to "svx/source/svdraw/svdobj.cxx" and see this :
    525 SdrItemPool& SdrObject::GetGlobalDrawObjectItemPool()
    526 {
    527     if(!mpGlobalItemPool)
    528     {
    529         mpGlobalItemPool = new SdrItemPool();
    530         SfxItemPool* pGlobalOutlPool = EditEngine::CreatePool();
    531         mpGlobalItemPool->SetSecondaryPool(pGlobalOutlPool);
    532
mpGlobalItemPool->SetDefaultMetric((SfxMapUnit)SdrEngineDefaults::GetMapUnit());
    533         mpGlobalItemPool->FreezeIdRanges();
    534     }
    535
    536     return *mpGlobalItemPool;
    537 }

I continue and go to "svx/source/svdraw/svdattr.cxx" and take a look at the
constructor (line 94)
I'm stuck on this constructor. It's quite long and not very explicit to me.

(Eike, i took a look at editeng/source/editeng/eerdll.cxx, obviously it
seems GlobalEditData::GetDefItems() works the same way)

Any idea ?