[Libreoffice] Bringing some sanity to interline spacing

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at suse.com
Wed Aug 31 22:54:17 PDT 2011

> The attached patch is an attempt to bring some sanity to the situation:

It seems that you have investigate this quite deeply and I would love to commit and push your patch. However, I am a bit scared. Could somebody else who actually understands the issues involved have a look?

> This only done for 'unx' similar work is needed for 'win' and 'aqua',
> but I'm not familiar with these platforms and can't test on it.

I wonder if this patch will then introduce significant rendering differences between platforms? Or do we have such anyway already (even if the same fonts are present)?

Lastly, can you confirm that your patch is licensed under LGPLv3+ and MPL1.1?

--tml