[Libreoffice] LibO 3.5.0 Beta 0 First assessment

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Dec 2 23:42:03 PST 2011

Hello,

it's a disaster, completely unusable! Quality of Beta0 is far behind
quality of Master during the last weeks, it seems that we were not lucky
with the time where the tag has been created ad got a very broken source.

Shit happens, now the question is how we will go on. I am afraid we have
to go the hare way and to find and fix all bugs, or is there any other
possibility to try a new chance?

Do we already have experience with Master behind tag 3.5.0?

Best regards

Rainer