[Libreoffice] Howto get new property to file

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sun Dec 4 13:55:00 PST 2011

Hi all,

I've started implementing the new draw object property "line cap". I
have expanded the line property dialog already. But the draw object (in
my tests a line) does not get the property. There is no property in
Basic and no property in the saved file.

I have changed the files:
/core/offapi/com/sun/star/drawing/LineCap.idl (new)
/core/offapi/com/sun/star/drawing/LineProperties.idl
/core/offapi/UnoApi_offapi.mk
/core/oox/source/token/properties.txt
/core/svx/inc/svx/dialogs.hrc
/core/svx/inc/svx/xattr.hxx
/core/svx/inc/svx/xdef.hxx
/core/svx/inc/svx/xenum.hxx
/core/svx/inc/svx/xlncapit.hxx (new)
/core/svx/Package_inc.mk
/core/svx/source/dialog/sdstring.src
/core/svx/source/xoutdev/xattr2.cxx
/core/svx/source/xoutdev/xpool.cxx
/core/xmloff/inc/xmloff/xmltoken.hxx
/core/xmloff/source/core/xmltoken.cxx
/core/xmloff/source/draw/sdpropls.cxx
/core/xmloff/source/draw/sdpropls.hxx

But it seems I have missed something essential. I would appreciate a hint.

Kind regards
Regina