[Libreoffice] Bug 36874 page size incorrect when creating label document - help asked

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Dec 5 00:54:42 PST 2011

I am trying to locate the source where the page size is determined when creating a new label document with the wizard.
Although the dimensions in the label-definitions for A4 label sheets are correct, LibO creates a document with custom page format and not A4.

I can't find where the document is created. Can anybody give me a hint? My goal is to see if it is an easy hack and in that case to provide a patch.

Also, there seems to be a lot of duplicates for this bug. I have summarised them in my comment in bug 36874. Can anybody who knows how mark them as dumpicates?

Thank you for your attention.

Winfried