[Libreoffice] PostgreSQL-SDBC: enable by default on GNU/Linux, BSD

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Dec 5 06:43:38 PST 2011

Lionel Elie Mamane píše v Po 05. 12. 2011 v 11:25 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> So, PostgreSQL-SDBC is now in libreoffice master branch, but not
> enabled by default. Let's enable it by default on "traditional" Unices
> (GNU/Linux, BSD, but not MacOS X yet), where we have a working
> internal libpq (PostgreSQL C client library), so no extra build
> dependency.
>
> I would be nice if tinderboxes for these platforms (i.e. only
> GNU/Linux AFAIK) would build it too, to get a bit more test coverage
> than my Debian box :) Do the tinderboxes just use distro-config/FOO or
> does this need manual intervention by the tinderbox operators?

AFAIK, the Linux-*-Release_Configuration tinderboxes use the
distro-config/FOO.

I am afraid that the others does not use it. They mostly use the default
configuration defined by configure.in. I have added the maintainers into
CC.

See also http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox

> If enabling it breaks the tinderbox build (on a traditional Unix), warn
> me, I'll take care of it.

Thanks for helping with it.

Best Regards,
Petr