[Libreoffice] module wizards build is broken

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Tue Dec 6 04:49:51 PST 2011

Hi all,

it's me or the build of the module wizards is broken today ?

I did a fresh build : autogen.sh -> make clean -> make fetch -> make
The problem seems to be in pyfax_pyuno

Error message for make -r in ../master/wizards:
> [ build PKG ] pyfax_pyuno
> mkdir -p /home/jbf/LibO/master/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/Package/ && touch /home/jbf/LibO/master/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/Package/pyfax_pyuno
> /home/jbf/LibO/master/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:33: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered: /home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/bin/pyfax.zip. Arrêt.
> make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/jbf/LibO/master/wizards »
> make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Erreur 2

Any clue what went wrong ? It is from my side or from the source code?
I have checked that new files created by the 2 patches "fax wizard" from
M. Meeks (yesterday) are there.

Best regards
JBF