[Libreoffice] Developing new built-in functions within LibreCalc

Lucas Aimaretto laimaretto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:59:16 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

I've developed my self a set of functions using visualbasic for Excel
and they do work fine. I've also tried those on LibreCalc (as Macros)
and they also work fine as well.

I was thinking then on porting that code so as to use those functions
as built-in functions within Calc, but, to be honest, I have no clue
on how to do it. I'm not even a great programmer. I have very basic
knowledge on programming.

So, any instructions would help me out understand which is the right
process on developing some thing new for Libreoffice.

Best regards,

Lucas

--
"Antes teníamos hambre y mirábamos el reloj para saber qué hora era.
Ahora miramos el reloj para saber si tenemos hambre." -- Ernesto