[Libreoffice] SEO Proposal For High Ranking

Sachin vineet.seo.web at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:35:11 PST 2011

Hi,

I am Sachin, SEO Consultant.

Advertising in the online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly
effective methods of promoting a business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the
very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of
supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions,
directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 85+ professionals which includes 25 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and
obtained 100000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll present you with a proposal that
would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

Feel free to contact me in case of any enquiry.

Kind Regards

Name: Sachin Singh

Designation: Online SEO Consultant

Country: India

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are
not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact
you again.