[Libreoffice] Adding a Predictive Typing feature.

Shoubhik Bose sbose78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:26:04 PST 2011

Hello,

>>what is the difference with
>>auto-completion : Tools > AutoCorrect >>options ... > Word completion Tab
?

The suggestions are based only on what has been typed in the document
before.

I'm suggesting:

The prediction would take into account:

  - How often some words are used while typing/speaking English(language
  or any other language).

  - The most simple one: Auto-complete ( atleast 4 letters have to be
  typed before this feature is shown).

Like typing "THUN" will suggest all words ( like in IDEs) from the
dictionary starting with "THUNDER", etc
--
Thanks and Regards,
Shoubhik Bose

IF I REST, I SHALL RUST.. SO, LETS SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE !