[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:05:57 PST 2011

> Support for Java 7 (both Linux and Windows) is now also enabled for the
> upcoming LO 3.4.5.  I just checked on Linux that a JRE 1.7.0_01 can be
> enabled on the "Tools - Options... - LibreOffice - Java" tab page, and that
> "File - Wizards - Letter..." (which uses Java) looks reasonable.
>
> Would be great if somebody could check Java 7 more thoroughly, for both
> upcoming LO 3.4.5 and 3.5.

I'm new to this QA system, but wouldn't it be useful to know when
(date/time) this was added?

There isn't a 3.4.5 branch yet so I assume this can be tested on the
master? The latest Win daily is from Dec 7th so it probably doesn't
include that fix?

Is there a list of functions that depend on Java? Or a Java test for LO?