[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 9 02:58:18 PST 2011

Hi Pedro,

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 10:05 +0000, Pedro Lino wrote:
> > Would be great if somebody could check Java 7 more thoroughly, for both
> > upcoming LO 3.4.5 and 3.5.
> There isn't a 3.4.5 branch yet so I assume this can be tested on the
> master ? The latest Win daily is from Dec 7th so it probably doesn't
> include that fix?

	Yes - you can test either on master or a libreoffice-3-4 build (RC1
will be coming next week or so I think).

> Is there a list of functions that depend on Java? Or a Java test for LO?

	Not really; perhaps litmus has some Java related data ? things like the
hsqldb (default database backend) use Java, also the Wizards currently
still use Java (File->Wizard etc.) - there are also some Java samples we
ship I suspect in the macros menu. The nlpsolver is Java, the wiki
publisher, and base report-builder.

	HTH,

		Michael.