[Libreoffice] minutes of tech. steering call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 9 03:05:32 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-08 at 16:19 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * gtk3 backend
> 	+ change the configure to default to 'on' for this
> 	+ not feasible to build on our legacy machines

	So - just to wind Fridrich up ;-) I had a wonderful idea of making a
'stubify' perl script that would provide an ABI identical (but empty)
library (via some custom assembler) / pkgconfig files etc. such that we
could compile & link the gtk3 backend even on really old systems.

	Not done yet, but ... on the TODO stack ;-)

	HTH,

		Michael.