[Libreoffice] how to acquire an ScDocument reference "from scratch"

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Dec 9 04:12:51 PST 2011

At 7:03am -0500 Fri, 09 Dec 2011, Noel Grandin wrote:
> I don't have any unit tests in my tree yet, so feel free to go
> ahead.

Ah, what I'm going to be working on is the implementation of Cppunit for
us such that we can have some niceties that would have helped me
tremendously while getting up to speed with Calc and the ScPostIt
stuffs.  Not unit tests per se.

I did write a couple of unit tests in that patch I sent your way a week
ago, and some comments on some of the unit tests that I thought needed
to be added, if you'd like to harvest so of that thought-process.

Kevin