[Libreoffice] odd ND_FOONODE bits was fdo#42147: fix crash

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Dec 9 05:20:09 PST 2011

On Friday 09 of December 2011, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 09/12/11 12:34, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > caolanm->mstahl: Any insights here into why this is the way it is ?
>
> well i can only speculate, but perhaps it all makes more sense after
> consuming sufficient amounts of mind altering substances.
>
> > Under what circumstances *can* IsCntntNode be true, I mean on a casual
> > inspection do we have any bare SwCntntNodes in existance, as opposed to
> > things that inherit from it and set a different NodeType
>
> i don't believe we ever instantiate bare SwCntntNodes, only its subclasses.

 There are no SwCntntNode instances, that can be quite easily checked by
explicitly marking the dtor as pure virtual. And even enforced, if that's the
idea, I could commit that, but I try to stay away from mind altering
substances and core/docnode/nodes.cxx does instantiate SwNode, so I really
don't know.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz