[Libreoffice] Calc : add carriage return via Ctrl+Enter in the "Formula bar"

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Fri Dec 9 07:24:35 PST 2011

Hello Maxime,

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 16:12 +0100, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have been ask to add the possibility to add a carriage return in a
> cell via Ctrl+Enter in the formula bar (like when I directly edit the
> cell).

I think Noel (CC'ed) either has already implemented that, or is planning
to.  Note that the formula bar has been reworked heavily for 3.5, to
allow multi-line editing (it's very cool BTW!).  This was originally a
task in GSOC 2011, then Noel has picked it up to polish it up for 3.5.

He is still working to get some kinks out since the use of EditEngine in
this code is very.... well let's say "interesting".  Either way you
should sync with him to see where we are currently.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc