[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:24:39 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:01:05AM +0000, Pedro Lino wrote:
>> "> at best redundant with the git-sha...
>>
>> Redundant is good!
>
> And "at best redundant" is _not_ good. Esp. if it can be misunderstood by
> nontechnical users.

and that is still only half of the problem: I still fail to see how a
'non-technical' user is going to get a date/timestamp associated with
a given 'fix', unless he also has a git sha1 at which point the whole
timestamp mess is moot (since you have then the two sha1 needed to get
a definitive answer).

Norbert