[Libreoffice] postresql-sdbc bits out of minutes of tech. steering call

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:56:52 PST 2011

Le 12/12/2011 13:34, Fridrich Strba a écrit :

Hi Fridrich,

> OK, so what I did now is following:
> 1) We build the static library with ssl and ldap support on all
> platforms currently.
> 2) I patched the postgresql configury so that it has an option
> --with-mozldap. This one is used when we use internally in LO mozilla
> for ldap connections. Without that option, the stuff falls on openldap.
> Not sure it works, but it builds.

This fails on Mac OSX (10.6.8 SnowLeopard server, which has builtin LDAP
implementation, not sure which though) trying to link -lldap (which it
can't find).

If moz is needed then that's a problem on Mac, because I have my
switches set to --disable-mozilla and --disable-mozilla-build otherwise
the whole moz stuff doesn't build on Mac OSX (at least not on my machine
and hasn't for a while).

So, with the LDAP commit, I can no longer build using
--with-system-postgresql either.

Alex