[Libreoffice] Mozldap switch

Tomáš Chvátal tomas.chvatal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:40:25 PST 2011

Hi guys,

I tried to implement simple mozldap system switch to update from the
older-than-sun bundled firefox [1].

If your system contains mozldap you should be able to use it instead
of the internal ff.
It works on my testing environment but I didn't test it on other
distros/mac/etc so I would like someone to review it and ack before
commit.

For future use it would be nice to rather link to mozldap than
dlopenit (that is for someone else to fix) and also it might be nice
to rather bundle
mozldap than the old mozilla suite.

This thing should now break with enabled pgsql as Fridrich added there
some openldap checks (easy to fix after I get ack that it really works
as expected).

Cheers

Tom

[1] http://dev.gentooexperimental.org/~scarabeus/mozldap.patch