[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.4.99.1 tag created (3.5.0-beta1)

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Dec 13 05:30:01 PST 2011

Andreas Radke píše v Út 13. 12. 2011 v 05:14 +0100:
> I'm running into this new build issue:

Sigh, I have created the source tarballs from master instead of the
libreoffice-3.4.99.1 tag.

Could you please dowload the updated tarballs from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/ and try the build
once again?

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. It happened because beta0 was
made from master and I forgot to update my release step notes for the
libreoffice-3-5 branch and ran the command in master git clone.

Best Regards,
Petr