[Libreoffice] [REVIEW-3-4] Fix overly zealous check in Zip package consistency

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Dec 14 05:15:01 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 13:38 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=309f56174aca6adca879f70958892492361dac6e
> fixes an import problem for files generated with an apparently
> different code base for zip archives - the deviation is benign, and
> should be accepted on import.

	I'd be happier to see the nMethod being compared if we had removed the
comment, and/or at least understood whether it is still relevant: are we
using/changing nMethod elsewhere ?

// the method can be reset for internal use so it is not checked
bBroken = rEntry.nVersion != nVersion
- 	|| rEntry.nFlag != nFlag
+ 	| rEntry.nMethod != nHow
	|| rEntry.nTime != nTime

	And - I guess we nearly hit tripple review time ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.