[Libreoffice] [michael.meeks at suse.com: [Fwd: Re: build failure in tail_build]]

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Dec 14 06:29:54 PST 2011

Hi there,

as this is a WaE breaker, I would suggest to build without --enable-werror
until we figured out if boost or gcc is wrong here. In general it is a good
idea to stay away from fancy configure-flags in the beginning(*).

Best,

Bjoern

see also: https://lkml.org/lkml/2006/11/29/249 Linus about the "perfect kernel" ;)

----- Forwarded message from Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> -----