[Libreoffice] What do we want from extensions module?

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 12:35:25 PST 2011

On 14/12/11 12:34, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to have a look at converting extensions to gbuild.

i have dug out my incomplete patches this afternoon and made them
actually build, which took longer than expected :)

result of that is in feature/gbuild_extensions branch; ~6 libraries
already converted.

(i think doing this on a branch is a good idea because there is a lot of
platform specific stuff in there and i remember how the desktop
conversion went...)

> But I'd like to avoid converting unused things and extensions look old.
>
> I think at least source/config/ldap and source/xmlextract are not used.
> I was searching for service strings from ldapbe2.component and
> xmx.component. Is this enough ? Can I delete the directories?
>
> Probably the rest is used and we want to build it?

hmm, no idea what all that stuff is doing anyway :)