[Libreoffice] SDK example cherry pick ?

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:46:41 PST 2011

2011/12/11 Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu>:
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 09:33:15AM +0100, Laurent Godard wrote:
>
>> do you think it would be possible to cherry-pick these SDK example
>> commits to 3.5. I see no potential negative impact
>
> As a general idea, it looks good, but personally I miss the background
> to evaluate the CSS bits, so I'll leave the cherry-pick to someone
> else.

The CSS bits were all right but I had to push a few followup patches
in order to fix the header/footer of example.html pages and more
importantly to add a makefile that actually copies the python example
to the SDK. I cherry-picked all to libreoffice-3-5 and I also updated
http://api.libreoffice.org

Many thanks for your work, Laurent.

Andras