[Libreoffice] gbuild'ified salhelper

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 03:24:52 PST 2011

<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a4312af08cbd8c69ba4bead9608f3bf549caf7a0>
converts salhelper to gbuild directly on master (rather than on
feature/gbuild branch, should help us find out faster if it breaks on
some platform).  Technically its the earliest feature/gbuild-changeset
cherry-picked, plus additional modifications to keep salhelper backwards
compatible.  See the commit message for details.

I tried this on Linux and Mac OS X, and I *think* it should not break
anything on Windows (fingers crossed).  At least on Mac, the resulting
salhelper library is substantially larger than the old dmake-based one,
I'm investigating that.

Björn, Michael, some of those changes are rather bad hacks, maybe one of
you can add some gbuild magic to improve them to something acceptable.

Stephan