[Libreoffice] Tests on release build

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Dec 15 04:00:20 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:49:41PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> > IIUC, "make build" will omit the checks (and "make unitcheck" will execute
> > them).
(for gbuildified modules, build.pl modules will still run tests)

> > Stephan
>
> That would be awesome to see implemented.

It is (unless I broke it with the last major gbuild -- it should be easy to fix
then). That said, I really have a bad feeling about letting end users compile
distro builds without running these tests -- the last thing we need is
additional bugzilla workload by builds that should never have
finished/installed.

Best,

Bjoern