[Libreoffice] Tell me Easy Hack 42782 "remove a dog ! " is a joke !

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Dec 15 04:18:35 PST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:58:52AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I'm well aware that many people will not like many of the things that I
> stand for, and be offended by some of my opinions :-) personally I'd
> like to hope that I can still air them from time to time, and people
> will put up with me: IMHO having some secularness and blandness
> censorship filter of discourse on IRC will only create other channels
> that people will migrate to.

I am having a quite different mindset as Michael on the topic of religion, but
I fully agree here. As for the original topic: Have you actually seen that dog?
Its rather ugly and seems to be used as a placeholder where a dog is indeed
inappropriate regardless of religion.

As for the censorship: Lets keep some wellnatured teasing on IRC, it would not
be fun without it. But lets also try to not offend others intentionally.

Best,

Bjoern

--
    "I disapprove of what you say,
     but I will defend to the death your right to say it."