[Libreoffice] Hi ! We are new on libo!

Martin Richard martius at martiusweb.net
Thu Dec 15 08:03:42 PST 2011

Hi Michael & Fernand !

The preview feature isn't in the scope of what we would like to do for the
moment, but if we've got the occasion, we'll have a look at it. Thank you
for the hint about FTP connections, we'll see what we can do to deal with
this issue.

We looked at this project on Elveos, but Julien and I believe we aren't yet
experienced enough with the codebase to fulfill the mission.

Cheers,
Martin

Martin <http://www.martiusweb.net> Richard
www.martiusweb.net <http://www.martiuweb.net>