[Libreoffice] Tell me Easy Hack 42782 "remove a dog ! " is a joke !

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 08:05:08 PST 2011

In the same way, we should remove all the drawing tools too because someone
could use a personal photo and change it to make the person ridiculous...
We should also add some autocorrect to prevent the writing of rude words...

The pb is not the tool, it's what you do with it (think about all these
things you use in everyday life : knives, hammers, a stick of wood, almost
everything could be a weapon...)

Salam/Shalom/peace/pax/paix/... ;-)