[Libreoffice] [Patch] Remove OOoImprovement

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Fri Dec 16 03:22:46 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm not fully sure whether you refer to the OpenOffice.org improvement
program. If yes, then this issue had been discussed some months ago. I
also had some discussions with others (e.g. with Michael at the
LibOConf) how to get that back working.

Here is one of the mails:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-January/006178.html

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: I'm currently 99,9% offline due to personal stuff, so (if anybody
cares) sorry for not replying (also) on the other lists :-\