[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Decoview cleanup #9 - ImplDrawFrame

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 16 08:30:06 PST 2011

Hi Matteo,

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 21:29 +0100, Matteo Casalin wrote:
> * Share code between draw/nodraw on window devices (this needs review
>    for sure, I didn't understand clearly the conditions to be met for
>    the nodraw case);

	I think you got it right; the idea is simply not to draw but to do all
the size calculation just the same and return the resulting content area
size in rRect. eg. see the brdwin.cxx usage [ a reasonably common
pattern in complex widget painting FWIW ].

	Otherwise this looks like a lovely clean, pushed it to master ! :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.