[Libreoffice] unit-test dependencies (Re: Tests on release build)

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 13:13:45 PST 2011

On 16/12/11 11:05, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 12/15/2011 07:25 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> 	Hah :-) so - one thing that I wondered about ... is - is it possible
>> that our gnumake dependencies on .component files do not include
>> dependencies to the libraries they are for ? such that we can build and
>> install the .component file - without having the library already
>> installed alongside it ? that would seem to be suggested by the need to
>> add this explicit dep on the hwp library in the .mk file - which can't
>> scale across modules. Do we need to have that added to
>> gb_Library_set_componentfile ? [1]
>
> or at least to gb_CppunitTest_add_[old_]component[s]?

so i had overlooked that we actually list all the components that the
test uses; i assumed it uses the office services.rdb or something.

i've just tweaked the library<->component dependencies a bit so the
component is now always built after the library, and with the dependency
form the test to the component this should hopefully no longer be a problem.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0ef8beedb1d2ce70e4d5ec7b24afd1711db29f38