[Libreoffice] [REVIEW-3-4] Reverted - Fix overly zealous check in Zip package consistency

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Dec 16 14:27:39 PST 2011

Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Are we even certain that this new fix is correct ? I would really
> rather see this bed-down in 3.5 and get some wider testing than see it
> in 3.4.5 - can't we just revert the original fix there ?

Yes, sure. I'm sorry for boldly suggesting the original patch for
3.4.5 in the first place - we had shipped that for Novell builds,
and I was not aware of any negative consequences.

As for the zip package module, sure, as many places, that would
benefit from more self-documenting code. Alas, that will have to
wait until a few more Impress bugs are ironed out. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten