[Libreoffice] c++ sample for calc add-on

Lars Callenbach lars.callenbach at gmx.de
Sat Dec 17 12:33:00 PST 2011

Hello,

I have a template for the quantlib addin which works for OO3.2. Unfortunately it does not work for LibreOffice-3.4. Does anybody have a template with necessary interface functions in c++ for LO-3.4? I have looked at the c++ examples in the SDK without success. Using the ideas of the java examples did not work. At the moment the plugin crashes LO if I try to insert a function.
By the way: I have to replace the onboard libstdc++ in ure-link/lib by the system libstdc++ to use other libraries. Why is there on old libstdc++?

Help (and working code samples) would be appreciated.

Lars