[Libreoffice] What do we want from extensions module?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:16:25 PST 2011

On 18 December 2011 01:03, Peter Foley <pefoley2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I wound up pushing my extensions gbuild conversion to
> features/gbuild. If someone with a mac could try building it that would be
> great.

Oh, well, I had not expected that someone will be doing anything with
feature/gbuild. Maybe I should choose better name.
It's only for sal and cppu now, and I'm still testing and improving,
it's not possible to build now.

So, I decided to create new branch for your great work:
feature/pf_extensions, I know it's not perfect (name) but hopefully
soon they will be gone and it's cheap.
Maybe Michael or Bjoern will review, test and push to master ?

So, if anyone wants to test, feature/pf_extensions is the right branch.
Hopefully I did not ruin anything.

Thanks,

Matus