[Libreoffice] Git pull problems

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Dec 19 04:14:44 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 15:30 +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion, but I tried with and without the trailing
> circumflex to no avail. I just re-cloned in the end, which sorted things
> out.

	Gosh - I'm sorry about that. I'd have been curious to see the results
of 'git log' on that borked repo - and to compare them with one that
worked, and also 'git branch' - perhaps you got stuck on an anonymous
branch, or stuck in the middle of a rebase or somesuch (?).

	Anyhow - glad you're back on track.

	All the best,

		Michael.