[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] calc: Re: com.sun.star.container.XNameContainer.removeByName() fails v3.5b0+ (linux)

Tomas Hlavaty tomas.hlavaty at knowledgetools.de
Tue Dec 20 04:27:03 PST 2011

Hi Markus,

Markus Mohrhard <markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> writes:
> Ok, I wrote a simple c++ based test for that

wow, thank you very much!

> and can't reproduce your problem.

Hmm, I'll dig into it.  I noticed there were some changes in the code
regarding string handling, so maybe it might be related.

> The test (
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b77902d38d06df87694564ded859733bdb1d4fb2
> ) creates an empty document, checks that it has a second sheet( bad
> assumption there from me) and removes the sheet. Eventually I even
> check that removing with the same name will throw an
> NoSuchElementException. I also had some quick looks at the
> implementation and I don't see any place that would throw an out of
> bounds exception.
>
> All of these parts pass without any problem, not even a suspicious
> line in a dbgutil build.
>
> Can you open a bug report for this with some more details and assign
> it to me?

I'll try to reproduce it here with your test case and see if the problem
is on my side or LO side (in which case I file a bug).

Thank you very much,

Tomas