[Libreoffice] [REVIEW-3-4-5]Re: gcc 4.6.2 + boost 1.48.0 and unordered_map assignment operator const issues [was gcc 4.6.2]

Rafael Cabral cabral at mandriva.com.br
Wed Dec 21 04:42:25 PST 2011

Great!

My initial proposed fix is partially right when it to comes to
"reimplement the operador="  (not sure about the casts) whenever the
compiler is in the C++03 or bellow mode or if C++0x is not supported as
well according :

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/doc/html/move/emulation_limitations.html#move.emulation_limitations.assignment_operator.

Thanks all of you.
Rafael Cabral